The original MTM Special Ops Black Hawk Watch was the first to incorporate a rechargeable system with the brightest lights ever offered in a wristwatch. The new MTM Falcon watch ups the ante by including 3 bright white LED torch lights and an emergency strobe light. It is powered by a rechargeable lithium ION battery rated at 10 years. Recharging the Falcon is as easy as placing it on the included electromagnetic induction charger overnight. It is available in either 316L stainless steel or titanium. Each recharge will last for approximately one month, and each watch is equipped with overcharge protection and a low battery alert. This watch also contains 5 blue LED lights in the dial for easy to read usability in the dark and harsh conditions for long periods of time.
The MTM Falcon watch offers 5 different light mode sequences:
- LEVEL 1 | Internal Mode: Blue LED lights will light up the dial for 5 seconds
- LEVEL 2 | External Mode: 3 white bright LED torch lights used as a flashlight that will last for 20 seconds.
- LEVEL 3 | Emergency Mode: Flashing white LED torch strobe lights, will last as long as battery life.
- LEVEL 4 | Diving or Extreme Conditions Mode: 5 Blue LED lights to light up the dial for as long as battery life.
- LEVEL 5 | External Mode: 3 white LED torch lights as a flashlight that will stay on as long as battery life.